Who doesn’t love Thanksgiving?! We definitely do! Friends, family, good food, good drinks, good times and definitely a fabulous outfit! If you’re hosting this year, here are some tips on how to dress your table, which is equally as important as dressing yourself for the occasion!
1. Homegoods is always a great place to start when you want to add a little sparkle or pop to an existing setting
2. We are loving all that Anthropologie has going on in their Ornaments, Décor and Gift Wrap department right now
3. Fresh flowers. You can never go wrong here, pick ones that are in season or ones that go with the color scheme of the rest of your decor
4. Center piece- think natural and rustic: bring some of the outdoors in with twigs, pinecones and acorns. Adding a burlap runner or napkins and candles ties the look all together… loving these candles and these candles from Pottery Barn
5. Conversation starter : A piece of paper and a pencil to write down something you’re thankful for this yea
Get some inspiration below from how DYG dressed their Thanksgiving table!